Dragoonasag National Route 205 (abbreviated DRAG-205) is a north-south highway running from National Route 124 in Cutra to DI-11 in Broscambe, Avalia. It is part of Dragoonasag's National Highway System.
- National Route 124 near Arkansas, Cutra
- Dragoonasag Interstate Route 48 near Hatherdale, Carlana
- Dragoonasag Interstate Route 148 near Brago, Carlana
- Dragoonasag Interstate Route 92 near Stuart and Acroford, Carlana
- Dragoonasag Interstate Route 792 near Fairpark, Zinrico
- National Route 72 in Stone, Zinrico
- Dragoonasag Interstate Route 11 in Broscambe, Avalia
Main article: Dragoonasag National Route 205 in Cutra
National Route 205 begins at National Highway 205 in north-central Cutra. It then travels north. About three-fourths of the way through Cutra, DRAG-205 turns northwest, and traverses the Allona region.
Main article: Dragoonasag National Route 205 in Carlana
National Route 205 then enters Carlana, continuing to traverse the Allona. It continues northwest before turning due north for a great distance before turning northwest shortly before intersecting DI-48 via a cloverleaf interchange. The highway continues toward DI-92, intersecting it also via a cloverleaf interchange. Shortly afterwards, it turns more north, but still travels northwest, continuing toward Zinrico.
Main article: Dragoonasag National Route 205 in Zinrico
National Route 205 enters Zinrico traveling northwest, turning more to the west before intersecting National Route 72. North of the intersection, Route 205 travels almost due north, roughly paralleling Zinrico's western border.
Main article: Dragoonasag National Route 205 in Avalia
National Route 205 travels through Avalia for the rest of its journey, paralleling the state's western border until its north end at DI-11 in northwestern Avalia.