The leading ministers of the Treasury are the Imperial Minister for the Treasury and the Imperial Treasurer. Both have to sign offical tender notes for them to become legal.
Powers and DutiesEdit
- Managing Imperial finances and revenues;
- Collecting taxes, duties, and monies due to the Empire and paying all bills of the Empire;
- Producing and circulating all postage stamps, currency, and coinage;
- Managing government accounts and the Holy Germanian Public Debt;
- Supervising Imperial banks and national thrift insistutions;
- Advising, proposing, and executing on domestic and international financial, monetary, economic, trade and tax policy
- Enforcing and executing Imperial finance and tax laws;
- Investigating and prosecuting tax evaders, counterfeiters, forgers, smugglers, illicit spirits distillers, and gun law violators;
- Estimate most government spending and deficits;
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.