Millannilleon County is a county in the Dragoonasag state of Lohana. Its name is derived from the Parkufo word for "chief's land", and is a combination of "Millannille", from the Parkufo word for "land", and "laeaan", from the Parkufo word for "chief". Its county seat is Knuthyn.
Millannilleon County was created in 1893 and settled by the Knuthyn family and their friends. In 1900, more people moved to the county after hearing about the Lohana Fertile Belt's great farmland. The county seat has been Knuthyn since 1894.
Millannilleon County is located in Western Lohana, in the "Fertile Belt".
- Dragoonasag Interstate Route 92
- Dragoonasag National Route 731
- Dragoonasag National Route 731 (Alternate)
- Dragoonasag National Route 72
- Lohana State Route 157
- Millannilleon County Road 234
- Marico County (south)
- Wyssoneau County (east)
- Marshall County (east)
- Ford County (north)
- Lexynton County (west)
Millannilleon County had a population of 20,315 during the last census. The racial make-up was as follows.
Cities and townsEdit
- Gregory Aalban (b. 1972), an actor
- Dale McGreedey (b. 1941), an actor
- Jackson Joag Welch (b. 1924), a country musician
- Millannilleon County, Lohana is the only county named "Millannilleon". There are "Millannille Counties" in four Dragoonasag states, none of which is Lohana.