Smoke Free Nations is an international organiaztion of countries that have banned smoking cirgurattes, chewing tobacco, or such. It was established in 2001 by Florco, three years after the Florkish Smoking Ban of 1998 by King Richard IV of Florco.
- Punishable by up to CD$500 fine or 3 months in jail
- Punishable by up to FD$1000 fine.
- Punishable by JD$50 fine to 3 months in jail.
- Punishable by EL $740 fine + Raised Taxes to EL $2400 + One month in jail.
- Punishable by VK δ9,000 fine or 7 months in prison.
- Punishable by up to an fine of ₤88,000 and 20 years in prison
In 1998, the king of Florco was driving and saw a woman driving and smoking. A little boy was in the back. At a gas station, the king ordered the woman to stop smoking, for the child's health was at risk. The woman refused, saying "Your Majesty cannot make any laws in the country,". Richard, His Majesty, angry, used his executive power and issued a order banning smoking. In 2001, he established the Smoke Free Nations. Soon Jill, the Confortian Empire, Erdmannchen, Vantrapolis, and the United Kingdom of Great Mritain and Ireland joined. The Kingdom of Youngia, the United Nations, the Muropean Union, and other world organizations and countries refused to recognize the Nations and formed the Anti-Smoke Free Nations campaign to get the organization banned. The World Court has declared the organization illegal.
Currently on the agenda for the nations is to make a single punishment, one agreed upon by all of the nations, so smoking in one nation is not more appealing than smoking in another.