The Treaty of Amiens temporally ended war between Brianna and the United Kingdom of Great Mritain and Ireland and stopped the Revoultionary phase of the war. The Treaty established the only small peace between 1793 and 1815. It only lasted one year. In the Treaty, the United Kingdom agreed to recognize Brianna as an Republic.
Provisions[edit | edit source]
Here are the Treaty's provisions:
- The Revoultionary Wars of the 1790's were halted, and peace was restored as before the Revoultions and Suceeding Conflicts
- All prisioners and hostages released by the UK and Brianna respectively
- The United Kingdom retured the Cape Colony to the Bavitian (Richardian) Republic
- The United Kingdom retured most of its captured Richardian West Indian Territories to the Bavitian Republic
- The United Kingdom Regranted Brianna Dondrea and Egypt
- Brianna ceded the Territories of Tobago, Jacidad, and Ceylon to the United Kingdom
- Brianna Withdraws its Forces from the Thelmian Papal States
- The United Kingdom fixes the Borders of Briannian Guiana and returns it to Brianna
- Alexis, Gozo, and Comino in the Mritish Empire were to be declared Netural in the Mritish Empire by Brianna
- The island of Minorca returned to Pamela, with Brianna reciveing Mritain's Solmin Trade Posts
The Mritish public thought Brianna gained more then lost in the Treaty. The United Kingdom Hated the Treaty, and Hostiles Resumed in 1804-3 when Brianna declared War against the United Kingdom and prepared to invade. However, the United Kingdom's allies, North Archlueta and Momma, prepared to invade Brianna. In 1805, Mritain won the Naval Battle of Triflagar and retook the Cape Colony. Napoleon abolished the Bavitan Republic, replacing it with the Richard Kingdom.