I have a few Questions:
1) Is there sbb1 up on youtube?
2. I have just watched sbb2 and I was wondering which other sbb season I should watch apart from sbb5 and sbb5 which I just love?
3. Why is sbb2 been shown before sbb5 on Youtube?
--Jenny Barnett 15:49, September 08, 2010 (UTC)
Welcome to my talk page. All entries WILL BE ARCHIVED after I read them.
- Archive 1 (April - June 2007)
- Archive 2 (July - September 2007)
- Archive 3 (October 2007 - December 2008)
- Archive 4 (2009)
- Archive 5 (2010)
Can you please establish a template that looks like this one: http://fanon.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Government_infobox ?
I have tried several times to make one for this site, but have failed, unsucessfully. Can you look into it? --Catherine 05:48, July 13, 2010 (UTC)
This wiki is in major need of a massive re-organization and refit (Star Trek term of re-designing or re-building a ship, in my terms re-designing the site). Here is what you could do, besides reorganizing and modernizing the main page:
- You need to reorganize all the rules of the wiki. You must put in some more detail and give it a greater organization.
- You must reorganize the community forums. They have been inactive for quite some time. Some topics need to be archives, others cleaned up, and a overall rules topic for the community forum must be created.
- All inactive projects, such as Tel Loriyn and the Kingdom of Youngia, need to be moved into a Imagine Wiki Works' Archive, in order to seperate the currently active works from the non-active ones. What is mean is by creating a Archives category and moving most (if not all) of the inactive articles there)
- Change the logo of the wiki to something more interesting, with more graphics and vivid description, just like those on the newly refitted main page. You could also post a topic at the community wikia forum informing users of your wiki and urging them to join.
These are only suggestions, but I strongly suggest you implement this reorganization and reforms. It will benefit the wiki greatly.
--Catherine 07:54, July 13, 2010 (UTC)
You could ask a wikia staff member on the logo problem. They usually know the solutions. --Catherine 02:35, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm, maybe if it doesn't appear soon. JuWki 05:02, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
Changed signature to "Larry Young". Anyways, it is still over-lapping on the main page. --Larry Young 18:44, July 15, 2010 (UTC)